Family Strengths Network is a private, non-profit organization that has served the families of Los Alamos and Northern New Mexico since 1989 through our Family Resource Center and programs.
Location and Hours
We are located at 3540 Orange Street
- 9am to 1pm >> Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- 9am to 3pm >> Wednesday
- Also for scheduled evening class times
- We observe all school holidays, delays, and closures
FSN provides education, support groups, and activities to all types of families, parents, teens, and children. Through our work, FSN improves the quality of family life for generations.
- Carie Fanning: Executive Director
- Monica Romo: Administrative Assistant
- Burgandy Brock: Resource Center Aide
Our Board Members
- Ann Parsons: President
- Dan Rushton: Vice President
- Michael Dolejsi: Treasurer
- Liz Counce: Secretary
- Nancy Bliss
- Elizabeth Counce
- Melissa Brown
- Chelsea Johnston
- Liz Laemmle
"Special Thanks" to:
- Terra Hite: Program Manager
- Pam Poole: Public Relations Coordinator
- Lissie Ham: Toy Lending Librarian & Chit-Chat Admin
- Chip Cooper: Webmaster (www.solwebsolutions.com)
- Kathy Parsons: Newsletter Development
Scholarships and Childcare
Scholarships are available for all programs.
Childcare for all classes is available on request at no additional charge.